Get Customers Clamoring to Buy From You—Even if You’re Not a Sales Expert
If one of your biggest jobs is selling but you aren't a salesperson, then you might be a small business owner! Selling your own product or service is HARD, especially when you don't know much about sales in the first place. And you're doing the best you can, but you just can't seem to connect with your target audience and attract enough new customers.
The best way for a non-salesperson to sell effectively is with a rock-solid, irresistible sales pitch. You want potential customers to think:
- Wow, that product/service could really benefit me or solve a problem
- This sounds like the best option available and is perfect for ME
Discovering what sets you apart from the competition – your competitive advantage – is how you discover your best sales pitch.
Do You Hate Selling Your Product/Service?
Being a small business owner has many perks, but we all know it's not easy. As a small business owner, you "wear many hats," as the expression goes. In other words, you're doing everything to keep the business going, including the day-to-day of actually running the business! Marketing, accounting, finance, sales, business goals… the work is never over for a small business owner. You got into business to capitalize on something you're GREAT at… but now you're also stuck with all these other responsibilities that aren't in your area of expertise.
Take sales, for instance. From talking to countless small business owners (and my own experience!), selling your product or service is one of the hardest things about being a business owner. Most business owners aren’t experienced salespeople, and many struggle to master this skill.
It would be so nice to outsource this and hire a trained salesperson… but that’s a luxury most small business owners don’t have. So you must sell your product or service yourself. Do you ever feel like you’d have more clients if you were just better at selling?
Now, there’s no magic bullet to being a great salesperson, but sales doesn’t have to be a mystery.
What if... you knew exactly what your potential customers want, and exactly how to promote your product/service as superior to other alternatives.
What if... you had a great answer ready when someone asks, “Why should I buy from you?”
What if... you had a strong, compelling and effective sales pitch you could use over and over again, on your website, in your marketing materials, in networking situations… basically any time you need to promote or sell your offering.
Imagine the weight taken off your shoulders, finally have some direction and guidance on the best way to sell your product or service. Imagine how much easier it would be to “sell” when you have a clear, kick-butt sales pitch.
What if I told you that this could be your new reality?
Why Listen to Me?
If we haven't been introduced yet, I'm Alicia Olsen. I've worked in marketing for companies large and small for over 10 years, but I've always been drawn to working with small businesses. Why? Besides the fact that I'm a small business owner myself, my dad is a lifelong entrepreneur who has started multiple small businesses. I guess it's in my DNA!
When I started my own consulting firm, I did lots of research on how to be successful. The one advice I saw over and over was to find a "profitable target audience." In other words, find people and businesses with a big enough budget to buy your stuff or hire you.
Now that makes sense from a business perspective, but I couldn't help thinking about all the small businesses out there who DIDN'T have the budget to work with me. They need marketing help too, perhaps even more than businesses with a bigger budget. That's why I decided to service exclusively small businesses (most of whom have minimal budget and limited time). I love helping business owners maximize their limited time & budget to grow their business through marketing strategies, including a great sales pitch.
You may be thinking, "yeah that all sounds great, but…"
“…I don’t have time to work on business strategy – I’m too busy running my business”
“…I’ll never be a good salesperson”
“…I don’t know enough about my target customer”
“…I don’t know how to create a successful sales pitch”
Guess what? Not everyone will turn into great salespeople overnight, but let’s face it: you need to sell your offering. Having a great sales pitch will give you confidence and make selling so much easier (no more fumbling for words when someone asks “What do you do?”)
And I know your time is extremely limited. That’s why you can’t afford NOT to learn what sets your company apart to craft a great sales pitch. Doing a few hours of work now will save you countless hours down the road—and help you attract more customers.
You don’t know your target customer well? You don’t know how to create a successful sales pitch? That’s what I’m here for! I’ll walk you through the process of identifying your strongest pitch, step-by-step, including identifying and learning about your target customer
Kick those “buts”
My program is designed as a workshop, walking you through the steps of crafting your perfect pitch, with all the resources and templates you need to succeed. You’ll never feel alone; I explain everything in detail, and you do the work as you take the course. When you finish the course, all you have to do is start using your new sales pitch!
Introducing… 4 Steps to Finding Your Perfect Sales Pitch
In this course, you'll go through a 4 step process to discover what your competitive advantage is, and how to craft a sales pitch that has customers clamoring to buy from you. This course is perfect for any business owner who wants to improve their sales and marketing, but isn't an expert in either.
More specifically, here's what you'll learn:
- What a “competitive advantage” is and how it relates to your best sales pitch
- My straightforward, 4-step process for finding that competitive advantage/sales pitch:
- First, you’ll dive deeply into understanding your target customer. With provided templates and step-by-step guidance, you’ll identify your ideal customer, describe who that ideal customer is, and learn what motivates them. By understanding their goals, challenges and motivations, you can craft a sales pitch that speaks directly to their needs.
- Next, you’ll list and evaluate your own business offerings (whether products or services) and customer benefits, to find the most unique ones that competitors can’t match.
- From there, you’ll narrow down your list to find the strongest competitive advantages (they must meet 2 essential criteria).
- Finally, you’ll identify your competitive advantage(s) as a business – in other words, you’ll identify your strongest, most compelling sales pitch, to make your offering irresistible to clients.
- After identifying your best sales pitch, you’ll learn how to apply it to your actual business, including:
- How to write great marketing content for your website, social media and more (even if you aren’t a “writer”)
- A comprehensive list of additional expert resources to help you create the sales and marketing content that will attract your target customer
What Other Business Owners Say About Alicia
“After we implemented some of Alicia's recommendations, we now have a bigger, comprehensive internet profile and a strategy on how to expand it and our business in the future.”
— Kathleen Masino, Office Manager - Masino Agency, Farmers Insurance
“Working with Alicia was extremely worthwhile for our small business. Alicia provided an expert opinion on our business questions and needs. She helped us nail down our target audience and how to successfully reach them, plus taught us how to be successful with social media. We would recommend her to any business owner.”
— Andrew and Michelle Taylor, Owners - Formula Fitness LLC
Sign up for this course today and you'll get:
- 8 lessons taking you through the process of identifying your best sales pitch / competitive advantage (each available as a video or text download)
- Easy-to-understand content along with checklists and templates to help you go through the 4-step process as you learn (when you're done with the course, you'll have your new sales pitch!)
- 7 additional resources to guide you (including templates and informational guides)
- Guidance on how to implement your sales pitch in real life, including examples and expert resources
- 60 days of email support as you work through the course and uncover your best sales pitch
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee: I’m confident you'll love this course, so I guarantee your satisfaction. You have 60 days to go through the course, and if you feel it wasn't valuable to your business, I’ll issue a refund immediately. Just show us you did the work, and I’ll refund 100% of your money, no questions asked.
Ready to feel more comfortable selling and discover the sales pitch that will have customers clamoring to work with or buy from you? Seize the opportunity today!Buy $97.00