How to Rock Your Social Media Strategy… Even with
Limited Time & Budget
Do you know that social media could help your business
grow, but don't know how to get started or how to do it successfully? Have you
been thinking about getting on social media for your business, but don't have
the time or budget to make it happen?
Maybe you already use Facebook to keep up with your friends or watch funny videos. But you know that social media for business is different. What the heck are you even supposed to post?
Small Business Curse
Being a small business owner has many perks, but we all know it's not easy. As a small business owner, you "wear many hats," as the expression goes. In other words, you're doing everything to keep the business going, including the day-to-day of actually running the business! Marketing, accounting, finance, sales, business goals… the work is never over for a small business owner. You got into business to capitalize on something you're GREAT at… but now you're also stuck with all these other responsibilities that aren't in your area of expertise.
Take marketing and social media, for example. You know you should be using social media and other marketing tactics to grow your business. But you just don't have a marketing budget right now. And you have no idea how to do it yourself. So you either waste valuable time trying to figure it out yourself, or just accept that you're missing out on revenue opportunities by putting marketing on the backburner.
(And let's not even think about outsourcing it to a marketing expert… what small business owner has thousands of dollars to spend on that?!)
Nearly every small business owner experiences this, what I call the "small business curse"… but it doesn’t have to be that way.
Imagine if you could finally have a successful social media presence for your business, without paying someone else to do OR taking up all your time. Imagine spending just a little time (and no money!) each week and watching your social media presence grow and grow.
You could be making connections with important industry organizations, getting new customer inquiries, and building your brand and reputation. You could be investing in marketing without dipping into your budget. You could be spending more time on the daily responsibilities of your business, not spending hours figuring out what to post on Facebook.
All of these translate into a bigger bottom line for your business.
What if I told you that this could be your new reality, starting today?
Why Listen to Me?
If we haven't been introduced yet, I'm Alicia Olsen. I've worked in marketing for companies large and small for over 10 years, but I've always been drawn to working with small businesses. Why? Besides the fact that I'm a small business owner myself, my dad is a lifelong entrepreneur who has started multiple small businesses. I guess it's in my DNA!
When I started my own consulting firm, I did lots of research on how to be successful. The one advice I saw over and over was to find a "profitable target audience." In other words, find people and businesses with a big enough budget to buy your stuff or hire you.
Now that makes sense from a business perspective, but I couldn't help thinking about all the small businesses out there who DIDN'T have the budget to work with me. They need marketing help too, perhaps even more than businesses with a bigger budget. That's why I decided to service exclusively small businesses (most of whom have minimal budget and limited time). I love helping business owners maximize their limited time & budget to grow their business through marketing strategies, including social media.
5 Common Myths About Small Business Social Media
You may be thinking, "yeah I'd love to have social media for my business, but…"
I want to share a few common myths about social media for small businesses, and why they are misconceptions.
#1 -- "I don't know anything about social media"
You don't need to be a social media expert - or even a social media user - to learn how to succeed on social media. It may feel overwhelming, but I promise it can be learned and executed by just about anyone, whether you only use Facebook to keep up with your friends or you've never used social media in your life.
#2 -- "I'm not very tech savvy"
If you can use a computer, you can learn social media for your business.
#3 -- "Social media won't work for my business"
You might think
social media won't work for your business, maybe because your business
isn't computer-based or you don't serve the younger, tech-savvy
millennial generation. The truth is that social media can be effective
for just about ANY business, as long as you have potential customers who
spend time on social media. And if you're not a social media user
yourself, you'd be surprised to know how many people of ALL ages use
- 70% of ALL American adults use Facebook, and 3/4 of those individuals log on every day. This includes all age demographics.
- 84% of CEOs and VPs say they use social media to help make purchasing decisions
- Consumers collectively are relying less on TV ads and more on social media to make purchasing decisions
- 34% of small businesses have no social media presence at all (these are in the minority!)
#4 -- "I REALLY don't have time to do this"
It's a common misconception that social media needs to take up hours of your time each week, that you have to be on every social media platform, or that you just don't have any more time in the day to handle social media. Try to clear your head of this idea. You CAN manage a social media presence for your business, without working extra hours or sacrificing other duties. (I'll go into this more later.)
#5 -- "I REALLY don't have the budget to do this"
As a small business owner myself, I completely understand this one. If you're not terribly familiar with something, it's natural to assume "I can't afford it." But you can have a successful social media presence, without hiring someone to do it for you AND without purchasing any software or tools
Don't Let the Myths Come True
Of course, some or all of those myths can seem true if you hire the wrong company, read the wrong blog or learn social media from the wrong person. With the program I offer, you'll learn everything you need to know about social media for your small business, including how to do it on limited time while spending NO money.
Introducing... the Small Business Social Media Solution
In this online course, you'll learn everything you need to know about social media for business in 1 hour—with no budget needed to execute. This course is perfect for beginners to social media, or those with a social presence started who want more guidance.
More specifically, here's what you'll learn:
- If you're new to social media, we'll make it easy to get up and running. You'll learn everything you need to kick off a successful (and low-budget) social media program, including overall strategy, which platforms you should be on and the "how to" nuts and bolts of getting going.
- Discover what you should post to appeal to your target customer, including 42 unique social post ideas that you can use over and over again (no matter what industry you're in).
- Understand the 2 things you should never post on your business social media page.
- Images are important, but it's easy to get in legal hot water over copyrighted material. You'll learn where to find beautiful, effective and free photos--LEGALLY.
- No followers? No problem! You'll learn how to grow your following to accelerate your social media results.
- Social media for business can seem overwhelming, but it doesn't have to be. We'll share how to develop a consistent strategy that is easy to follow, and how to automate much of the work to save you tons of time.
What Other Business Owners Say About Alicia
“After we implemented some of Alicia's recommendations, we now have a bigger, comprehensive internet profile and a strategy on how to expand it and our business in the future. ”
— Kathleen Masino, Office Manager - Masino Agency, Farmers Insurance
“Working with Alicia was extremely worthwhile for our small business. Alicia provided an expert opinion on our business questions and needs. She helped us nail down our target audience and how to successfully reach them, plus taught us how to be successful with social media. We would recommend her to any business owner.”
— Andrew and Michelle Taylor, Owners - Formula Fitness LLC
Sign up for this
course today and you'll get:
- Access to the entire course immediately, including 9 lessons packed with information you can apply right away for your social media strategy (each available as a video or text download)
- Easy-to-understand content along with worksheets to help you implement new strategies as you learn
- 7 additional resources to guide you (including worksheets, templates and informational guides)
- Guidance on how to automate much of your program, so you're spending just a little time each week to grow and maintain your social presence
- 60 days of email support as you work through the course and develop your own social media presence
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee: I'm confident you'll love this course, so I guarantee your satisfaction. You have 30 days to go through the course, and if you feel it wasn't valuable to your business, I'll issue a refund immediately. Just show me you did the work, and I'll refund 100% of your money, no questions asked.
Seize this opportunity to finally learn social media for your business (in just 1 hour!) and confidently create a successful and free social media presence.Buy $57.00